1. Preheat oven to 400°. Cut tomatoes into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Sprinkle both sides of tomatoes evenly with 2 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. pepper.
2. Place a wire rack coated with cooking spray in a parchment paper-lined 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
3. Pour buttermilk into a shallow dish or pie plate. Stir together panko, Creole seasoning, and paprika in another shallow dish or pie plate.
4. Dredge tomatoes in flour. Dip tomatoes in buttermilk, and dredge in panko mixture. Lightly coat tomatoes on each side with cooking spray; arrange on wire rack.
5. Bake at 400° for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown, turning once after 10 minutes. Serve with Lightened Bread-and-Butter Pickle Rémoulade.