My kids really enjoyed this recipe, the nuggets cooked quickly, faster than chicken fingers! They were really happy that they could choose their dipping sauce.
Oven "Fried" Chicken Nuggets
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sweet paprika
- Chicken Nuggets
- 3/4 pound(s) skinless, boneless chicken breast cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup(s) flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg beaten with 1 T water
- 1 cup(s) panko
- 1/3 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1. Combine Marinade ingredients in medium bowl. Add chicken and stir to coat well. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Pour flour onto dinner plate and season with salt and pepper.
- Have beaten egg ready in shallow bowl.
- Combine panko and parm cheese on shallow plate.
- Working one piece at a time, remove from marinade (shake off excess), coat in flour, dredge in egg, then roll in panko. Place onto baking sheet.
- 3. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Turn half way through to make them crispy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ROBN4409 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note