My kids really enjoyed this recipe, the nuggets cooked quickly, faster than chicken fingers! They were really happy that they could choose their dipping sauce.
Oven "Fried" Chicken Nuggets
- 1 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sweet paprika
- Chicken Nuggets
- 3/4 pound(s) skinless, boneless chicken breast cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup(s) flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg beaten with 1 T water
- 1 cup(s) panko
- 1/3 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1. Combine Marinade ingredients in medium bowl. Add chicken and stir to coat well. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Pour flour onto dinner plate and season with salt and pepper.
- Have beaten egg ready in shallow bowl.
- Combine panko and parm cheese on shallow plate.
- Working one piece at a time, remove from marinade (shake off excess), coat in flour, dredge in egg, then roll in panko. Place onto baking sheet.
- 3. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Turn half way through to make them crispy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ROBN4409 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note