If you're going to use 1/3 cup of butter or margarine (God forbid), you might as well go ahead and fry them in olive oil! They'd have less saturated fat and taste better!
Oven-Fried Chicken Cutlets
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup round buttery cracker crumbs (about 44 crackers)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 chicken breast cutlets (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Combine cracker crumbs and cheese in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture; dredge in cracker crumb mixture. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is brown and done. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note