If you're going to use 1/3 cup of butter or margarine (God forbid), you might as well go ahead and fry them in olive oil! They'd have less saturated fat and taste better!
Oven-Fried Chicken Cutlets
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup round buttery cracker crumbs (about 44 crackers)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 chicken breast cutlets (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Combine cracker crumbs and cheese in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture; dredge in cracker crumb mixture. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is brown and done. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes