I liked this , was easy to make, plus very good!
Photo: Antonis Achilleos
More From Allyou
Marinate: 30 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 478
- Fat: 28g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Protein: 35g
- Carbohydrate: 19g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 141mg
- Sodium: 521mg
- 8 chicken pieces, drumsticks and bone-in thighs (about 2 1/2 lb.)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mixed herbs such as parsley, thyme, rosemary and basil
- 3 cups panko
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1. Trim chicken; season with salt and pepper. Place in a shallow dish large enough to hold chicken in a single layer.
- 2. Whisk buttermilk, garlic and herbs. Pour over chicken and set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- 3. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil. Coat a wire rack with cooking spray; place on sheet.
- 4. In a shallow bowl, combine panko, paprika, 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Remove chicken from marinade; discard excess. Dredge chicken in panko mixture, shake off excess and arrange on rack. Drizzle with oil. Bake until chicken is golden brown and cooked through, 40 to 50 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes