Oven Fried Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup(s) Bisquick mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt or garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning, if desired
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1,3-3 1/2 pound(s) chicken, cut-up
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.Melt butter in 13x9 inch baking dish in oven. Stir together Bisquick mix, paprika, salt, Italian seasoning and pepper; coat chicken. Place skin side down in heated dish. Bake 35 minutes. Turn chicken; bake about 15 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest piece is cut to bone (170*) for breasts; (180*) for thighs and drumsticks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DONNAJEANE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oven Fried Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes