Oven-Candied Green Beans Amandine
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 pound(s) trimmed green beans
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced toasted almonds
- Heat oven to 350. Line 2 large rimmed sheets with baking foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, slat and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss oil and green beans. Add brown sugar mix and toss to coat. Spread the beans on the sheets.
- Bake for 30 min until well wrinkled. Sprinkle the beans with vinegar. Top with almonds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by edallas58 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oven-Candied Green Beans Amandine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes