Oven Beef Stew
This recipe is a lifesaver on busy days...just pop it in the oven and finish up your to-do list!
Yield: Serves 6
- 1 1/2 pounds stew beef, cubed
- 5 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 potato, peeled and chopped
- 2 (14.5-oz.) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons instant tapioca, uncooked
- Place beef, carrots, celery, onions and potato in a bowl. Combine remaining ingredients and add to beef mixture; blend well. Place in a greased 2 1/2-quart Dutch oven. Cover and bake at 325° for 4 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This