Oven-Barbequed Cranberry Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 2.5-3 lb broiler fryer, cut up and skinned
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 cup(s) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- Cook chicken in skillet in hot oil over medium high heat til lightly browned on all sides. Drain on paper towels. Arrange on lightly greased 11x7" baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook onion and celery in skillet over medium heat til tender, stirring often. Add cranberry sauce and remaining ingredients. Bring to boil, remove from heat, and spoon over chicken.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour, basting every 10 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note