Oven Baked Pork Chops & Rice
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom
- 1.5 cup(s) water or chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) uncooked rice
- 1 onion sliced
- 4 pork chops thin cut
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- Pour flour in gallon ziploc bag (season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, cayenne or whatever spice combo you want). Add pork chops and shake until flour mixture coats the pork chops.
- Sear the pork chops in butter or olive oil (I use a combo of both). If using boneless thin cut chops, this will only take about a minute on each side.
- Stir together soup, water (or chicken broth), rice and 1/4 teaspoons pepper in a 3 quart casserole dish
- Add onions.
- Place pork chops on top of rice.
- Cover and bake at 350* for 50 minutes or until meat is done and liquid is absorbed. If using thick cut or bone-in chops, the cooking time will need to be increased.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pappaslauren and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oven Baked Pork Chops & Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes