Oven Baked Pork Chops & Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom
- 1.5 cup(s) water or chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) uncooked rice
- 1/4 onion sliced
- 4 pork chops thin cut
- Season pork chops and sear in oil, a minute or two on each side.
- Stir together soup, water (or chicken broth), rice and 1/4 teaspoons pepper in a 3 quart casserole dish
- Add onions.
- Salt and pepper chops and place on top of rice.
- Cover and bake at 350* for 1 1/4 hours or until meat is done and liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pappaslauren and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oven Baked Pork Chops & Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes