1. Chop half of the onion into small pieces and place into a large skillet with ground beef.
2. Finely chop clove of garlic and add to skillet.
3. Brown ground beef and onion and garlic.
4. Once meat is browned, drain grease.
5. Add jar of sauce to ground beef and simmer for 10 minutes....stirring as needed --- AND YES.... CLASSICO SAUCE MAKES THE TASTE!!! -
6. While simmering sauce and meat.... boil the 3 and 1/2 cups of noodles in a large saucepan on medium heat for about 12 minutes.
7. Drain noodles and mix with sauce and meat mixture.
8. Pour into a 9x13 baking dish.
9. Top with mozzarella. I use close to the whole bag.
10, Preheat oven to 375.
11. Bake for 30 minutes.
12. Remove. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve.
Go to full version of