Oven Baked Mostaccioli
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Classico Pasta Sauce - Basil Flavored
- 3 1/2 cup(s) Mostaccioli Noodles
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Finely Chopped
- 1 whole(s) Onion
- 1 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 1 tablespoon(s) Italian Seasoning
- 1 package(s) Mozzarella Cheese (smaller package)
- 1. Chop half of the onion into small pieces and place into a large skillet with ground beef.
- 2. Finely chop clove of garlic and add to skillet.
- 3. Brown ground beef and onion and garlic.
- 4. Once meat is browned, drain grease.
- 5. Add jar of sauce to ground beef and simmer for 10 minutes....stirring as needed --- AND YES.... CLASSICO SAUCE MAKES THE TASTE!!! -
- 6. While simmering sauce and meat.... boil the 3 and 1/2 cups of noodles in a large saucepan on medium heat for about 12 minutes.
- 7. Drain noodles and mix with sauce and meat mixture.
- 8. Pour into a 9x13 baking dish.
- 9. Top with mozzarella. I use close to the whole bag.
- 10, Preheat oven to 375.
- 11. Bake for 30 minutes.
- 12. Remove. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryslowik and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note