Oven Baked Fries
Community Recipe from
- 2 Russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes well and cut into quarters lengthwise, then crosswise.
- Place in a bowl with olive oil, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Arrange on a baking sheet in a shingle layer and bake for 30 minutes.
- Shake once during baking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cpace10 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oven Baked Fries Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes