Oven Baked Fries
A quick & easy way to fix baked steak fries that will satisfy your potato hunger.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Cooking spray
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher or sea salt
- 2 lg baking potatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, then into wedges (like steak fries), about 1/2" thick (lengthwise). Pat dry.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray foil with cooking spray.
- Mix dry ingredients well and toss potatoes in mixture to coat. Drizzle with half of oil and toss again.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer on baking sheet and drizzle with remaining oil.
- Bake at 450 for 35 minutes, turning halfway through, until golden brown.
- Option: After turning potatoes, add one small onion, sliced thinly, to pan and return to oven.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hoboshm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note