Excellent Recipe!! I actually marinated the chicken in a creamy balsamic dressing and a spicy chipotle dip that I made a couple of days ago. This gave it a little kick and my boyfriend LOVED IT. The recipe is easy to follow and very quick. I also let the chicken heat in the oven for about 20 minutes instead of 14 minutes. This gave it a crispier texture.
Oven-Baked Chicken Fingers
Heating your baking sheet prior to cooking ensures crispier results for your chicken fingers. Serve them with ranch dressing, barbecue sauce, or honey mustard for dipping.
Yield: Serves 6
- 1 cup Italian-flavored dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 425°. Heat a large baking sheet in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Combine bread crumbs and cheese in a shallow dish; set aside. Combine garlic and oil in a small bowl, set aside.
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap. Flatten chicken to 1/2-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin; cut into one-inch-wide strips. Dip strips in oil mixture; coat with crumb mixture.
- Coat preheated baking sheet with non-stick vegetable spray and place chicken on prepared baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 12 to 14 minutes, turning after 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes