I baked it a bit longer than called for, then turned on the broiler for a few minutes, but it never got crisp. Breading was soft and mushy. It needs more seasoning, such as Lawry's seasoned salt. This recipe needs work, doubt I will try it again.
Oven-Baked Chicken Fingers
- 1 cup Italian-flavored dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 425°. Heat a large baking sheet in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Combine bread crumbs and cheese in a shallow dish; set aside. Combine garlic and oil in a small bowl, set aside.
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap. Flatten chicken to 1/2-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin; cut into one-inch-wide strips. Dip strips in oil mixture; coat with crumb mixture.
- Coat preheated baking sheet with non-stick vegetable spray and place chicken on prepared baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 12 to 14 minutes, turning after 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes