I have a hard time finding brisket in our stores sometimes, so I also make it using a boneless center cut chuck roast. This recipe is delicious and SO easy!
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 1/4 cups cola soft drink
- 1 (1.4-ounce) package French onion soup recipe mix
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) beef brisket, trimmed
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place brisket, fat side up, in an aluminum foil-lined 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Pour chili sauce mixture over brisket. Cover with foil, and seal.
- Bake at 350° for 3 hours. Remove from oven; let stand 20 minutes. Slice meat, and pour sauce over slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note