Oven Baked - BBQ Baby Back Ribs
Tender. Great Flavor. Fairly Easy To Prepare.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 rack(s) Pork Baby Back Ribs
- 1 bottle(s) Sweet Baby Rays Original BBQ Sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) Worchestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) Black Pepper
- 1. Remove white membrane on back of the ribs. Just slide a knife underneath and it should be fairly easy to peel the membrane off.
- 2. Use dry spices and the Worchestershire Sauce to your desired taste. Rub all over both sides of the ribs.
- 3. Brush half the bottle of BBQ Sauce on both sides of the ribs.
- 4. Tear a long piece aluminum foil about 2 baking sheet lengths.
- 5. Lay aluminum foil centered on baking sheet, and then lay slab of ribs on top of the foil.
- 6. Wrap up ribs tightly in foil.
- 7. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 8. Place covered ribs into oven for 2 hours.
- 9. Turn up oven temp to 400 degrees and bake for an additional hour.
- 10. Remove ribs and uncover, but leave the aluminum foil around the edges of the ribs to hold in the juices.
- 11. Brush on the rest of the BBQ Sauce to only the top part of the ribs. DO NOT COVER
- 12. Return to oven for 30 more minutes.
- 13. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- 14. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryslowik and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note