- 3 cups spicy tomato juice
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (optional)
- 4 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 10 chicken thighs, skin removed
- 10 chicken legs, skin removed
How to Make It
Stir together first 10 ingredients in a saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Place flour in a shallow dish; dredge chicken pieces on both sides. Arrange thighs, bone-side up, and legs in a roasting pan. Pour tomato juice mixture evenly over chicken.
Bake at 350° for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, basting occasionally.