Outrageous Warm Chicken Nacho Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Ro*tel
- 1 pound(s) Velveeta cubed
- 2 piece(s) Boneless, skinless chicken breast (large) cooked and shredded
- 33/100 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) green onion diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced jalapenos (or to taste)
- 1 cup(s) black beans rinsed and drained
- Place the diced tomatoes, processed cheese, chicken meat, sour cream, green onion, taco seasoning, and jalapeno pepper into a slow cooker. Cook on High, stirring occasionally until the cheese has melted and the dip is hot, 1 to 2 hours. Stir in the black beans, and cook 15 more minutes to reheat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PaulaErcksn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note