Outback Ranch Dressing
- 3 cups Mayonnaise (in a squeeze bottle since you will re-use the bottle) - (2 18 oz bottles total)
- 1 1/2 cups Low Fat Buttermilk
- 1 Hidden Valley Buttermilk Ranch Mix packet
- 3/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon (or more to taste) Red chile flakes
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Rinse the mostly-empty mayo bottles, which you will put the finished ranch into. Scrape the side of the bowel, and fill the bottles - it should come all the way to the top edge if you don't spill to much.
- Allow to chill at least 30 minutes to thicken and for flavors to mix together.
- There are 72 servings (two bottles) of one tablespoon each, at just barely over 40 calories! Tastes a million times better than regular bottled!
- You can substitute paprika for the chile flake to get a mild version of this ranch.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karinadsouza and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Outback Ranch Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings