It was better then the one i bought from the store ( Safeway and i think safeway is a great store)
Our Favorite Cookie Frosting
Keep this recipe for our favorite cookie frosting handy! It's simple but oh-so-delicious. Leave the frosting white or tint it with food coloring if desired.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 83
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Protein: 0.1g
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 1.9g
- Carbohydrate: 14g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 30mg
- Cholesterol: 8.3mg
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- About 3 tbsp. half-and-half (light cream)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or finely shredded zest from 1 lemon
- Food coloring (optional)
- In the bowl of a mixer, beat butter until very smooth. Add powdered sugar, 3 tbsp. half-and-half, and the vanilla and beat until very smooth. For a thinner frosting or a glaze, add more half-and-half. Tint with food coloring if you like.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per tbsp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note