Osmundson Pineapple Surprise
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) tidbits or chunk pineapple drained
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) melted butter
- 1/2 cup(s) Ritz cracker crumbs
- Drain pineapple well. Combine sugar, flour, cheese and pineapple. Stir well and then spoon into a greased 1 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle cracker crumbs over pineapple mixture. Sprinkle butter over the cracker crumbs. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ymoncovich and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Osmundson Pineapple Surprise Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles