Orzo with Tomatos Feta and Green Onions
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/4 c red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbs Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 6 C Healthy Chicken Broth
- 1 Lb Orzo (2 1/1 C)
- 2 C Cherry Tomatos cut in half
- 1 7 oz pkg Feta cheese cubed
- 1 C chopped fresh basil
- 1 C chopped green onion
- 1/2 C toasted pine nuts
- Mix Dressing ingredients
- Bring chicken broth to boil and add orzo. Stir once and cover until tneder. (Most of liguid will be absorbed. When tender drain, RINSE VERY LIGHTLY!
- Add the Rest of ingredients and toss with dressing.
- Can be made 2 hours ahead and stand at room temperature.
- Can be made 2 days in advance and refrigerated, bring to room temp and add nuts just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bomurphcoop and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note