Orzo with Pine Nuts
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) uncooked orzo (rice-shaped pasta)
- 1 cup(s) spring mix greens mix coarsely chopped
- 4 teaspoon(s) pine nuts toasted
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh rosemary minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Cook orzo according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain pasta; place in a medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, tossing well. Yield 4 servings about 2/3 cup.
- Calories 171; Fat 6g (sat 0.6, mono 3g, poly 1.5g); Protein 4.6g; Carb 24.7; Fiber 1.5g; Iron 0.4mg; Chol 0mg;Sodium 149mg; Calc 9mg
- SERVE with Chicken with Tomatoes, Basil, and Feta
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Crisy26 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Orzo with Pine Nuts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables