Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) feta cheese
- 1 package(s) orzo ( 8 oz)
- 1/8 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 basil ( handfuls)
- 2 spinach (handfuls)
- 1 cup(s) pine nuts roasted
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- Roast the pine nuts 4-7 minutes at 350 degrees, stirring once. Prepare the orzo,
- drain, then toss with 1/8 cup olive oil. Set aside.
- Mix 1/4 cup olive oil and the lemon juice in the bottom of a large mixing bowl. As
- you mince the spinach and basil, add them to the bowl and toss. Add cooled
- orzo, crumbled feta and cooled pine nuts. Keep chilled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rhfcjs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Orzo Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads