1. Heat olive oil in a 2-quart nonstick saucepan over MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until soft, about 3 minutes.
2. Add orzo and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add wine and cook, stirring, until wine evaporates, about 1 minute.
3. Add chicken broth; bring to a boil, reduce heat to MEDIUM and cook, stirring frequently, until the orzo absorbs the broth, about 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Add peas, cheese and butter; reduce heat to LOW and cook until cheese melts, about 3 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Serving Suggestion: Delicious served with rotisserie chicken and Birds Eye® Italian Blend.