Orzo Feta Pilaf
Orzo pilaf: Combine 2 cups cooked orzo, 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese, 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion, 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot, 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper; toss well to coat.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) orzo cooked
- 1/4 cup(s) fe crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) red onions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) car finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Combine, toss well to coat
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MPnBHill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note