Orzo and Grape Salad with Feta and Mint from Eating Well
This brightly flavored orzo pasta salad is a delicious, easy side to go with chicken or lamb. Try it with quinoa instead of orzo.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) orzo preferably whole-wheat
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cup(s) quartered or halved seedless grapes
- 1/3 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely chopped red onion
- 1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add orzo and cook until just tender, about 8 minutes. Drain in a colander and rinse with cold water until cool.
- 2. Meanwhile, whisk oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add grapes, feta, mint, onion and the orzo; toss to combine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Orzo and Grape Salad with Feta and Mint from Eating Well Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables