Orzo and Cucumber Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) orzo pasta
- 1/2 whole(s) english cucumber chopped
- 3 whole(s) scallions thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) pitted black olives halved
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh mint chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1. Cook the orzo according to package instructions.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the cucumber, scallions, olives, mint, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 3. Drain the orzo thoroughly. Toss with the cucumber mixture. Taste for salt and pepper. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Orzo and Cucumber Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables