Original Toll House(r) Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Cream butter in a large mixing bowl; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Combine flour, soda, and salt in a small mixing bowl; gradually add to creamed mixture, stirring well. Stir in chocolate morsels and pecans.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 375° for 8 minutes. Cool slightly on cookie sheets. Remove from cookie sheets, and cool completely on wire racks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies