Original Toll House(r) Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Cream butter in a large mixing bowl; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Combine flour, soda, and salt in a small mixing bowl; gradually add to creamed mixture, stirring well. Stir in chocolate morsels and pecans.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 375° for 8 minutes. Cool slightly on cookie sheets. Remove from cookie sheets, and cool completely on wire racks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note