Original Chex Mix
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) corn chex cereal
- 3 cup(s) rice chex cereal
- 3 cup(s) wheat chex cereal
- 1 cup(s) mixed nuts
- 1 cup(s) bite size pretzels
- 1 cup(s) garlic flavored bagel chips bite sized
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- In a large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels, and bagel chips; set aside. In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on high, for 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture, stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on high for 5-6 minutes thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jsimpson78 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Original Chex Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks