- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 tablespoons chopped cabbage
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon fresh bean sprouts
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 fresh or frozen wonton skins, thawed
- Vegetable cooking spray
- calories 92
- caloriesfromfat 9 %
- fat 0.7 g
- satfat 0.1 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 3.2 g
- carbohydrate 16.7 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 2 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 338 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well; set aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, and add broccoli and next 5 ingredients. Process until mixture is minced, scraping sides of processor bowl once.
Place vegetable mixture evenly on top corner of each wonton skin. Fold top point of wonton skin over filling; tuck point under filling. Roll once toward center, covering filling and leaving about 1 inch unrolled at bottom of skin. Moisten remaining corners with water; bring corners together, and overlap, pressing ends together to seal securely.
Cook wontons in boiling water 3 minutes or until tender. Drain; coat wontons with cooking spray, and arrange on 2 serving plates. Serve with vinegar mixture.