More From Knorr Rice & Pasta Sides
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger (optional)
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds boneless flank, top round or sirloin steak
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Beef Lo Mein, prepared according to package directions
- Combine Dressing, brown sugar, soy sauce and ginger in small bowl.
Pour 1/2 cup marinade over steak in nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to 24 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
Remove steak, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak, turning once and brushing frequently with reserved marinade, until steak is desired doneness. Serve with Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Beef Lo Mein.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes