Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) slaw mix
- 1 package(s) sunflower seeds
- 1 package(s) slivered almonds
- 1-2 bunch(es) green onions
- 2 package(s) Ramen noodles (chicken flavor)
- 1 cup(s) oil
- 1/3 cup(s) garlic vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 package(s) Ramen noodle seasoning
- Toast almonds, sunflower seeds, and ramen noodles (crumbled) until lightly brown. Chop onions (tops and buttons). Mix all together. Mix last 4 ingredients together and add to slaw when ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JDBain and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oriental Slaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads