Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 head(s) Napa Cabbage sliced for slaw
- 4-5 green onions
- 2 package(s) Ramen noodles broken
- 4 ounce(s) slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) seasoned rice vinegar
- Mix cabbage & onion, set aside. Toast ramen noodles, almonds & sesame seeds in the butter.
- For the dressing: combine oil, vinegar, sugar and soy sauce. Mix in blender.
- Combine all ingredients just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraKelly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note