Community Recipe from
- 1 head(s) napa cabbage shredded
- 6 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) toasted almonds
- 1/2 dash(es) toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped parsley
- 2 package(s) chicken top ramon
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 tablespoon(s) red wine vinager
- dash(es) garlic powder
- 3 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 2 top ramon seasoning packages
- 1 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- mix ingredients for dressing and refridgerate.
- crush top ramon noodles into cabbage, and add all other ingredients.
- put dressing on salad and mix atleast one hour before salad
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Amyellis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
oriental salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads