Top Ramen Oriental Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) Vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Soy Sauce
- 1 head(s) Napa Cabbage shredded or chopped
- 1 bunch(es) green onions chopped
- 2 package(s) Top Ramen Chicken Sesame (do not use the oil) crumbled or crushed
- 1 cup(s) almonds sliced
- 3 teaspoon(s) sesame seeds
- 1 cube(s) butter or margerine melted
- Dressing: Mix veg. oil, rice vinegar and soy sauce; when you are ready to serve the salad add the 3/4 c. sugar. If you add the sugar right away & dressing sits for any amount of time it will be too thick to pour.
- Salad Greens: Cut up and mix the cabbage and green onions in a salad bowl.
- Crunchies: Crumble the Top Ramen on a large cookie sheet; add almonds and sesame seeds; Sprinkle on Top Ramen season packets; Pour melted butter over mixture and mix to coat with butter. Bake in 350 degree oven until brown. Store in a separate container (large ziplocks work well)
- When ready to serve, mix salad greens, crunchies and dressing to taste.
- This salad is easy make ahead and take to go. Just make sure to store greens, crunchies and dressing (minus sugar until ready to pour) in separate containers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MWISELADY and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oriental Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads