Oriental Ramen Broccoli Cole Slaw
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 2 package(s) broccoli slaw
- 1 cup(s) toasted slivered almonds
- 1 cup(s) sunflower seeds
- 1/2 bunch(es) green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup(s) white vinegar
- 1 Before opening noodles, crush into 1 inch pieces. Open packages and set aside flavor packets.
- 2 Place noodles in bottom of large serving bowl. Top noodles with broccoli slaw, then sprinkle with almonds and sunflower kernels, and green onions.
- 3 In a separate bowl combine sugar, oil, vinegar, and flavor packets from noodles. Pour over slaw, cover and chill up to 24 hours.
- 4 Toss before serving.
- Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/oriental-ramen-broccoli-cole-slaw-281644?oc=linkback
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oriental Ramen Broccoli Cole Slaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables