Oriental Glazed Salmon
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Chinese Five Spice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic Salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) Honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) Honey Dijon Mustard
- 6 ounce(s) Salmon Fillets x 4
- 3 tablespoon(s) Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vegetable Oil
- Whisk together Teriyaki, honey, lime juice, mustard, oil, fivespice, and garlic. Grease pan or line with aluminum foil and spray with Pam, place salmon and brush with sauce. Bake for 15 minutes at 350. Turn salmon, bursh lightly and finish baking another 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PatPatterson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note