I have made this twice and pretty much followed the recipe. Everyone seems to enjoy it and compliments were offered. One of our friends even asked for a takeaway bowl!
Oriental Cole Slaw
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Cole Slaw
- 3-4 Green Onions, chopped
- 2 package(s) Ramen Noodle Soup Mix, crushed
- 1 cup(s) Sunflower seeds
- 1 cup(s) slivered almonds, toasted
- 3/4 cup(s) Oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) Vinegar
- Seasoning packets from soup
- Mix oil, vinegar, sugar and seasoning packets together and pour over remaining ingredients, Chill and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gmeac1981 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oriental Cole Slaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads