Oriental Chicken Salad
Chill Overnight: 0 Minute
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) cooked chicken cubed
- 4 green oinion, chopped
- 1 head(s) napa cabbage, shredded
- 2 package(s) Ramen noodles, crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) toasted seseme seeds
- 1/2 cup(s) slivered almonds
- 6 tablespoon(s) seasoned vinegar
- 1 cup(s) salad oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt and pepper
- Mix first 6 ingredients and top with dressing. Refrigerate over night.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AZBettyLou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note