Oriental Chicken Cabbage Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 or 3 whole chicken breast cooked and cubed
- 2 tablespoon(s) toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup(s) slivered almonds toasted
- 1 medium head cabbage finely chopped
- 4 green onions chopped
- 2 package(s) Tom Ramen sesame flavor crumble noodles
- save seasoning packet for dressing^
- Combine all above in a large bowl and toss.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Top Ramen seasoning packets
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oriental Chicken Cabbage Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads