Oriental Cabbage Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 head(s) cabbage shredded
- 6 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) sesame seeds
- 1 cup(s) almonds slivered or sliced
- 2 package(s) Raman noodles
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1. Prepare and refrigerate cabbage and green onions while you make the rest of the salad.
- 2. Brown the sesame seeds, almonds, and Raman in the butter.
- 3. Combine the remaining ingredients for the dressing.
- 3. Mix cabbage, onions, and noodle mixture together. Add dressing and toss well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CAsunshine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oriental Cabbage Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes