Oreo Turkey Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) (16oz.) cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreos)
- 1/4 cup(s) red cinnamon candies
- 1 1/4 cup(s) malted milk balls
- 1 container(s) ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
- 1 package(s) (9 1/2 oz.) candy corn
- 1. Separate each cookie carefully, leaving cream filling on one side; set cookie halves without filling aside.
- 2. Make a turkey body by attaching a cinnamon candy (for turkey head) to each malted milk ball (turkey body) with a dab of chocolate frosting.
- 3. Attach a turkey body to center of each cookie half with cream filling using a dab of chocolate frosting.
- 4. Spread chocolate frosting on the inside of each cookie half that does not have cream filling.
- 5. For the turkey tail, arrange candy corn on chocolate-frosting cookies with wide end of candy along outer edge.
- 6. Attach each turkey tail behind a turkey body using chocolate frosting.
- Store assembled turkeys in the refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoanneGreen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note