Oreo Turkey Cookies
The kids will LOVE these! Cute treat for Thanksgiving gatherings, or any Autumn meals. Makes 42 cookies.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) (16oz.) cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreos)
- 1/4 cup(s) red cinnamon candies
- 1 1/4 cup(s) malted milk balls
- 1 container(s) ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
- 1 package(s) (9 1/2 oz.) candy corn
- 1. Separate each cookie carefully, leaving cream filling on one side; set cookie halves without filling aside.
- 2. Make a turkey body by attaching a cinnamon candy (for turkey head) to each malted milk ball (turkey body) with a dab of chocolate frosting.
- 3. Attach a turkey body to center of each cookie half with cream filling using a dab of chocolate frosting.
- 4. Spread chocolate frosting on the inside of each cookie half that does not have cream filling.
- 5. For the turkey tail, arrange candy corn on chocolate-frosting cookies with wide end of candy along outer edge.
- 6. Attach each turkey tail behind a turkey body using chocolate frosting.
- Store assembled turkeys in the refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoanneGreen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note