Oreo Turkey Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) (16oz.) cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreos)
- 1/4 cup(s) red cinnamon candies
- 1 1/4 cup(s) malted milk balls
- 1 container(s) ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
- 1 package(s) (9 1/2 oz.) candy corn
- 1. Separate each cookie carefully, leaving cream filling on one side; set cookie halves without filling aside.
- 2. Make a turkey body by attaching a cinnamon candy (for turkey head) to each malted milk ball (turkey body) with a dab of chocolate frosting.
- 3. Attach a turkey body to center of each cookie half with cream filling using a dab of chocolate frosting.
- 4. Spread chocolate frosting on the inside of each cookie half that does not have cream filling.
- 5. For the turkey tail, arrange candy corn on chocolate-frosting cookies with wide end of candy along outer edge.
- 6. Attach each turkey tail behind a turkey body using chocolate frosting.
- Store assembled turkeys in the refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoanneGreen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes