Wow! Chocolatey heaven. Perfect for studying , break ups, a bad day or celebrating . Indulge yourself or surprise a friend. I baked these for 14 mins. They are a bit soft when they come out. Just let them stand for 5-10 mins. They are nice and chewy on the outside and crunchy on the inside. Yum!
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 stick(s) butter softened
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar light, packed
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs large
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 3 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 bag(s) chocolate chips, 10 oz
- 1 bag(s) Oreo cookies, double stuff
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer cream butter and sugars until well combined. Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- 2. In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined. Using a cookie scoop take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie. Take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo Cookie. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo Cookie is enclosed with dough. Place onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet and bake cookies 9-13 minutes or until cookies are baked to your liking.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve with a tall glass of milk, enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sonny251 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note