You can't go wrong with cookie stuffed cookies.
oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 stick(s) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup(s) packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) pure vanilla
- 3 1/2 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 10 ounce(s) bag chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer cream butter and sugars until well combined. Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- 2. In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined. Using a cookie scoop take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie. Take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo Cookie. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo Cookie is enclosed with dough. Place onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet and bake cookies 9-13 minutes or until cookies are baked to your liking. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve with a tall glass of milk, enjoy!
- Makes about 2 dozen VERY LARGE Cookies
This recipe is a personal recipe added by debrajjohns and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies