- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 48 lollipop sticks
- 48 pretzel twists, cut in half
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- mini candy button eyes and cinnamon red hot candies
How to Make It
Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended. Shape into 48 (1inch) balls. Dip one end of each lollipop stick in small amount of chocolate; insert into center of ball. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.Dip balls in remaining melted chocolate. Decorate with remaining ingredients to resemble reindeer.Place on prepared pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Store in refrigerator.