- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 48 lollipop sticks
- 48 white candy coating wafers
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 24 Mini OREO Bite Size Cookies, separated, cream removed and each cookie piece cut in half
- mini candy button eyes and orange triangle candies, for decorating
How to Make It
Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended. Shape into 48 (1inch) balls. Dip one end of each lollipop stick in small amount of chocolate; insert into center of ball. Place on waxed paper covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
Dip balls in remaining melted chocolate. Immediately place candy wafers on fronts of balls, then decorate with remaining ingredients to resemble penguins.
Place on prepared pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.