- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 8 OREO Cookies, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
How to Make It
POUR fudge topping into medium bowl. Whisk in 1 cup COOL WHIP. Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. Stir in chopped cookies.
ARRANGE 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long piece of foil; top with half the COOL WHIP mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sandwiches. Frost top and sides with remaining COOL WHIP. Bring up foil sides; double fold top and ends to loosely seal packet.
FREEZE 4 hours.
Total fat: 14 g
Saturated fat: 8 g
Cholesterol: 20 mg
Sodium: 370 mg
Carbohydrate: 50 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 30 g
Protein: 4 g
Vitamin A: 0% DV
Vitamin C: 0% DV
Calcium: 0% DV
Iron: 4% DV