- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 8 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches, unwrapped
How to Make It
Prep Time: 10 minutes (plus freezing)
POUR fudge topping into medium bowl. Add 1 cup of the whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in chopped cookies; set aside.
ARRANGE 4 of the ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long piece of foil; top with half of the whipped topping mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining 4 ice cream sandwiches. Frost top and sides of dessert with remaining whipped topping. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to loosely seal packet.
FREEZE at least 4 hours before serving. Store leftover dessert in freezer.