This is a great recipe for fudge for those who you want to impress. The oreos are fantastic addition to the creamy fudge. The two textures work wonderful together. If however oreas aren't your style, you can inspire the masses by adding your own additions. Enjoy!
Chill: 1 Hour
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter, room temperature
- 2 cup(s) crushed Oreo cookies
- 1 can(s) Evaporated milk
- 4.5 cup(s) Granulated sugar
- 4- 1.55 ou bar(s) Hersheys milk chocolate bars, chopped
- 1 13 ounce jar(s) Marshmallow Cream
- 1 12 ounce package(s) Semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon(s) Vanilla extract
- 1. In a large saucepan, heat the evaporated milk and sugar until boiling. Continue heating over medium-high heat and at a low boil for about 10-12 minutes, or until it has reached the soft ball stage. (Check this by adding a small drop to a bowl of cold water. If you can roll it into a soft ball, it is ready.)
- 2. In a stand mixer, add the butter, chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, and chocolate bar chunks. Pour in the milk and sugar mixture and whip until all the ingredients are melted and smooth. Add in vanilla extract. Stir in the Oreos.
- 3. Pour directly into a greased 9X13 pan and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Tip: Line the pan with greased foil, you can then pull the fudge directly out and makes cutting easier.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stucknthesouth and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note